At Dunkin’ Brands, we know that a great, thriving company starts with great culture and engaged employees. Whether our employees spend their days in front of a computer, in the field visiting our restaurants, or in our culinary lab, they are united by our employee value proposition: Extraordinary Brands, Extraordinary People, and the drive to make Dunkin’ Brands an incredible place to work.
We strive to create a safe, fun environment that rewards talent and hard work and provides employees with the tools they need to succeed, including training and professional development opportunities and comprehensive benefits.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Dunkin’ Brands we understand that in order to succeed in the marketplace we must not only reflect the diversity of our guests in our employees, franchisees and suppliers, but we must also ensure that diversity is inclusive in cultivating ideas that actively contribute to every aspect of our business.
Dunkin’ Brands’ diversity and inclusion strategy is focused on the following six pillars:
- Building Strategic Relationships: Fostering diversity through our Women’s Integrated Network (WIN) group and the Dunkin’ Brands Inclusion Network.
- Education: Building cultural awareness and intelligence among our employees.
- Outreach and Recruitment: Recruiting and retaining diverse employees and cultivating a diverse franchisee base.
- Mentoring and Succession Planning: Identifying and developing high-potential women and minority leaders.
- Multicultural Marketing: Using insights to build culturally relevant marketing programs that reach our target audiences.
- Supplier Diversity: Increasing the number of and spend with women- and minority-owned suppliers and vendors.
Our Franchisee and Licensee Partners
While franchisees, licensees and their employees are not employed by us, they are a large part of the brands. In addition to our diversity initiatives, we offer U.S. franchisees a robust training program and provide them with general news and trends on issues that are relevant to them and their businesses.