As neighborhood institutions, our Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins restaurants play an important role in their communities and around the world. Our employees and our franchisees and their families and crew members are proud to contribute time and resources to help support causes that make a difference in the neighborhoods where they live and work.
The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation (DDBRCF)
The mission of The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation (DDBRCF), established by Dunkin’ Brands and our U.S. franchisees in 2006, is to help ensure the basic needs of our communities by addressing three critical areas: hunger relief, children's health and safety. A unique partnership between Dunkin’ Brands and our franchisees, The DDBRCF unites our brands to make a positive impact in our neighborhoods.
The DDBRCF Areas of Focus
- Food for Our Hungry – Fulfilling critical hunger needs in our communities through partnerships with local food banks and hunger relief organizations.
- Health for Our Children – Improving children’s health through partnerships with children's hospitals and organizations that support children’s physical activity and the research and treatment of children's diseases and illnesses.
- Safety for Our Neighborhoods – Ensuring the safety of our neighborhoods and communities through partnerships with organizations that support firefighters, public safety officers and troops at home and abroad.
For more information about The DDBRCF and to read the 2014 Neighborhood Impact Report, please click here.
For Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins franchisees, charitable giving begins at their own front doors. Our franchisees generously support many local organizations such as the Jimmy Fund, American Red Cross, Autism Speaks, Special Olympics, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Easter Seals, and local children’s hospitals. In addition to The DDBRCF grants, our franchisees gave more than $9 million in 2013 and 2014 to support local organizations, races and fundraisers in their communities.
Employee Giving and Volunteerism
Volunteerism is a company-wide commitment at Dunkin’ Brands. Around the globe, our employees volunteer their time to support efforts such as:
- Sorting food and serving meals at local food banks and pantries
- Collecting gently used items and sorting them for families in need
- Hosting blood drives and donating platelets
- Sponsoring families during the holidays, providing gifts and basic necessities
- Working with special needs teens and adults
Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins frequently team up with nonprofits around the world – including the American Red Cross, the USO, The SickKids Foundation and the Japan Committee for UNICEF – to make an impact through charitable partnerships.