At Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN), our purpose is to lead and build great brands. For more than 65 years, we’ve been doing just that by leading the “Quick Quality” segment of the food and beverage industry. Dunkin’ Brands goes beyond what people expect from a traditional quick service experience to deliver best-in-class menu items to eat, drink, and enjoy.
Dunkin’ Brands is home to two of the world’s most recognized and loved brands:
- Dunkin' Donuts - America’s favorite everyday, all-day stop for coffee and baked goods, and the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain.
- Baskin-Robbins –the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops.
Under the Dunkin’ Brands umbrella, both brands share the same vision of conveniently delivering high-quality food and beverages in a welcoming environment, quickly, and at affordable prices.
Together we connect powerful brands to growing businesses, delivering not only great food and beverages, but also a great experience, and the kind of hospitality that has our customers coming back for more.
- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts.
- At the end of 2014, Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. had franchisee-reported sales of approximately $9.8 billion.
- Dunkin’ Brands, Inc., the parent company of Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, is one of the largest QSR (quick service restaurant) companies in the world with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. has a nearly 100 percent franchised model.
- There are more than 11,500 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in 40 countries and more than 7,600 Baskin-Robbins shops in nearly 50 countries.
- There are nearly 1,200 Dunkin’ Brands franchise owners and operators in the U.S. and more than 50 international partners, who provide their guests with a great experience each and every day, and who are important contributors to their community and to our brand’s growth.