Our Recruiting Process
At Dunkin’ Brands, our success comes down to our people. We look for people who are engaged, collaborative, genuine and driven to support our brands. Ours is a culture of creative innovation, and our recruiting process reflects that mindset by using tools that help determine who will be the right fit for a role.
Our process is thorough and takes an investment of time, but we have found that it is a highly effective method that reflects our cultural values, in addition to providing consistency and objectivity. Our goal is always to find the best person for the job and to make sure that potential candidates spend less time interviewing for openings that are not a good match. And the benefit for you is that you get to bring your application to life by showcasing more than just your resume.
Step One—Profile Creation—iRecruitment
You will be required to complete a profile on our web site. Please keep in mind the following tips:
- You will only need to complete your profile once, no matter how many roles you apply for.
- Complete all sections, as this will be included in your application.
Step Two—Hire Vue Video Interview
- First, you will receive an invitation with a link to your video interview.
- The interview will require a device, e.g. a laptop, with a camera and microphone. Or you can use your mobile device, if you prefer.
- This is a one-way video interview where you will record yourself answering pre-determined interview questions, which will then be sent to a hiring manager.
- You will get three tries for each question, giving you the chance to showcase your talents or re-record an answer if you are not satisfied with it.
- You can do your video interview at any time, day or night, and the manager can view it at any time, day or night. We have found this to be a convenient and flexible way to accommodate both a candidate’s schedule and that of our hiring managers.
Step Three—In-Person Interview
- Candidates who appear to be a good match will then be contacted directly for a face-to-face interview with the team.