At Dunkin’ Brands, we don’t just serve our franchisees and customers of our brands. We support our communities with our commitment to service. With that mindset as our basis, we commit to giving back by providing all full-time employees with five hours of paid volunteer time each quarter to perform community service. Our commitment has resulted in our employees dedicating approximately 3,000 hours per year to support great causes, such as filling backpacks with nutritious food for children in need, sorting donations at food banks, preparing meals at local shelters, hosting blood drives, and cleaning up local parks.
Invested in Our Foundation
At Dunkin’ Brands, community is the heart of our business. That’s why we established The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation. The mission of The DDBRCF is to serve its neighborhoods by taking care of their basic needs: hunger, children’s health and safety. Launched in 2006, The DDBRCF has granted more than $4.6 million to local charities.
The DDBRCF Areas of Focus:
- Food for Our Hungry – Fulfilling critical hunger needs in our communities through partnerships with local food banks and hunger relief organizations.
- Health for Our Children – Improving children’s health through partnerships with children's hospitals and organizations that support children’s physical activity and research and treatment of children's diseases and illnesses.
- Safety for Our Neighborhoods – Ensuring the safety of our neighborhoods and communities through partnerships with organizations that support our firefighters, public safety officers, and troops at home and abroad.
Inspired by Diversity
At Dunkin’ Brands, we believe that a culture of diversity and inclusion where each person is valued and respected delivers better business results. Dunkin’ Brands is committed to fostering a workplace where diversity and inclusion thrive and where we reflect the wide range of customers we serve. Toward this end, these are just some of the initiatives we have in place.
- Diversity in our Business. We have formed a committee to look at all angles of our business in order to ensure that they reflect our commitment. This committee includes members from Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Franchising.
- Affiliations and Memberships. Dunkin’ Brands partners with many organizations in our communities, including:
- ALPFA - Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting. We have been involved with several Boston Chapter events, including the Student Symposium and the Coaching and Mentoring program.
- LATINA CIRCLE - Provides Latina professionals across industries with meaningful networking, mentoring and business partnering opportunities. We sponsor a quarterly Networking Breakfast called Cafecitos.
- MFHA - Multicultural Foodservice and Hospitality Alliance. The Alliance helps members effectively engage multicultural employees, customers and communities to grow their business. Dunkin’ Brands holds a seat on their board.
- 100,000 Jobs Mission. Dunkin’ Brands is one of 170 companies who have committed to hiring veterans through this national initiative to support our military. https://www.veteranjobsmission.com/.
- Year Up - A one-year, intensive training program that provides low-income young adults, ages 18-24, with a combination of hands-on skill development, college credits, corporate internships, and support.