Culinary Dream Team
In 2006, Dunkin’ Brands assembled a culinary dream team of acclaimed chefs to work with the company’s research and development team to create new and innovative menu choices.
- In 2008, the culinary dream team helped Baskin-Robbins launch Soft Serve, as well as 31° Below™ sundaes and pies.
- In 2008, the culinary dream team helped Dunkin' Donuts launch its new, all-day Oven-Toasted menu, the most significant change to Dunkin' Donuts’ product lineup since the company began offering espresso-based beverages in 2003. The team also introduced Dunkin' Donuts' DDSMART® menu of better-for-you options.
- In 2009, the culinary dream team helped Baskin-Robbins launch its BRight Choices® menu of better-for-you flavor options.
- In 2010, the team helped Dunkin' Donuts launch fun and delicious Bagel Twists.
- In 2012, the team helped launch an expanded lineup of Dunkin' Donuts Bakery Sandwiches, including Ham & Cheese, Turkey, Cheddar & Bacon, Chicken Salad and Tuna Salad.
- In 2013, the team helped launch a number of innovative and eye-catching ice cream cake designs for Baskin-Robbins, including its Conversation Heart Cake, Ladybug Cake and Pumpkin Patch Cake.