Culinary Dream Team
In 2006, Dunkin’ Brands assembled a culinary dream team of acclaimed chefs to work with the company’s research and development team to create new and innovative menu choices. This team is led by Executive Chef and Vice President of Culinary Innovation Jeff Miller, a highly skilled chef who has managed numerous restaurants and has worked in supply chain and product development. Miller graduated summa cum laude from Johnson and Wales University with a B.A. in Culinary Arts/Management.
- In 2008, the culinary dream team helped Baskin-Robbins launch Soft Serve, as well as 31° Below™ sundaes and pies.
- In 2008, the culinary dream team helped Dunkin' Donuts launch its new, all-day Oven-Toasted menu, the most significant change to Dunkin' Donuts’ product lineup since the company began offering espresso-based beverages in 2003. The team also introduced Dunkin' Donuts' DDSMART® menu of better-for-you options.
- In 2009, the culinary dream team helped Baskin-Robbins launch its BRight Choices® menu of better-for-you flavor options.
- In 2010, the team helped Dunkin' Donuts launch fun and delicious Bagel Twists.
- In 2012, the team helped launch an expanded lineup of Dunkin' Donuts Bakery Sandwiches, including Ham & Cheese, Turkey, Cheddar & Bacon, Chicken Salad and Tuna Salad.
- In 2013, the team helped launch a number of innovative and eye-catching ice cream cake designs for Baskin-Robbins, including its Conversation Heart Cake, Ladybug Cake and Pumpkin Patch Cake.